How Chartrounds Works
How to attend a Chartrounds Session
- Register as a new member on the home page by clicking the green button “Become a Member”.
- Login to your account to get into the members area
- In the members area, scroll down the page until you see a tab titled “Schedule a New Session”. Under this tab you will see a list of all upcoming sessions.
- Click “register” on the right side of the screen, for the session you wish to join. When a window pops up, click “register” again.
- If you wish to present a case, click the “submit case” link next to your meeting to enter information about your case and submit images.
- Before joining a meeting, make sure you are working on a device with a functioning speaker and microphone. If working on a smartphone, download the app “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” before beginning.
- At the time and date of your session, log on to chartrounds and scroll down to the tab at the top of the members area, titled “my upcoming sessions”. Click “join meeting” next to the session.